Ah, love. Sometimes it feels like a miracle, sometimes it feels like death, and sometimes it feels like the world’s greatest mystery. Have you ever wanted a relationship, but were afraid to admit it to yourself? Or maybe you know what you want, but you don’t know the next step to take. Here are my best tips to bringing the greatest love into your life.
- Be what you are looking for- If you’re looking for a guy who’s charismatic, kind, warm and helpful, be that in your life! If you’re putting that energy out there, you’re bound to attract a similar vibration.
- You’ll always be lonely until you become friends with yourself- if you don’t love yourself, then how can you expect someone else to love you? Get to know YOU- your interests, what makes you happy, and what you want. Then you’ll be ready for someone else.
- Change your relationship with yourself, and watch the world change around you- again, this is about loving yourself. Once you get to the place where you’re fully content with you, you will see a huge change in your world. Your relationships with friends, family and significant others will improve drastically (because it was really about you all along).
- Make a list of what you want- and get specific! This sounds silly, but if you get so specific even down to the color hair the guy has and his occupation and his personality traits, you’ll start getting clear on what exactly you want. Then the universe will be able to deliver!
- Make a vision board…on your phone. Let’s be real, what do we look at more than our phones every day? If you have a vision board of relationships you look up to and want in your life (pics of cute couples, your grandparents, whoever!) then you’ll be subconsciously absorbing and visualizing that everyday until it becomes your reality.
These were just a few of the many points I made on Saturday Night Liv Podcast this week about manifesting love into your life. If you want to hear more, listen below and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever else you listen to podcasts. Let me know what you think in the comments below…did I miss anything? Sending you all lots of love!